Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts, Opinions, Reviews of the Story

+3
Yazmine
Mani of Machine
abbachoochee
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Thoughts, Opinions, Reviews of the Story - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts, Opinions, Reviews of the Story

Post by Mani of Machine Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Skeletons can smile? What???

Anyways, it was ok, not really boring but just feels kind of short even with that much text. You should make it longer, and try to work on them more often if you can.
Mani of Machine
Mani of Machine

Reputaiton : 0

Back to top Go down

Thoughts, Opinions, Reviews of the Story - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts, Opinions, Reviews of the Story

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Yes skeletons can smile....more evilish smile tho? lol

I'll try, i just got sick of this chapter lol so i never really wanted to write it. Next chapter should be a bit better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlemouse Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:36 pm

I love that the story is branching away from the idea that all fomors are evil and stuff. Them Goblins have character! ~ I sense plot twisting <3
Littlemouse
Littlemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:56 am

Maybe next time when you go into one of these dungoens you should think of how the goblins feel eh? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazmine Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:55 pm

lol thinking about how goblins feel, interesting. After ive killed so many
Yazmine
Yazmine

Reputaiton : 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/risedmon2?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani of Machine Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:22 pm

nouqnosliw wrote:Maybe next time when you go into one of these dungoens you should think of how the goblins feel eh? lol

What about the kobolds, the imps, the ogres, and the hobgoblins?

I don't think think trolls have feelings thou, and I am not talking about internet trolls. >.>

Last edited by Flame on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Mani of Machine
Mani of Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:34 pm

To reply apolloo's request for more love in the story...I have thought about it. My problem lies in who to love and who not. Especially when I'm trying to use mostly/only real people, and not make up characters. However....I'll try, but dont count on it xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazmine Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 am

ah that chapter was good. lol if u do throw in love scenes , this is going to get interesting . Its like 3 am and im still up, so tired
Yazmine
Yazmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Love scenes are freaking hard lol. Its why I only got a 75% on my stories in school before...but yeah. And also...who to use for the love scenes?! that...idk either :/

Back to top Go down

Post by abbachoochee Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:40 am

SAAAXTON HAAALE.
abbachoochee
abbachoochee

Reputaiton : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by abbachoochee Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:41 am

Story.
Was Good.
abbachoochee
abbachoochee

Reputaiton : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazmine Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:15 pm

comming along pretty good hmmm a title...
Yazmine
Yazmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckdragon Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 am

i just read 9/10 chapters of your story nouq, and im completely impressed...id read 10, but its after midnight so i save it for tomorrow. say you got room for me in it if you gunna keep goin'? (again havent read chapter 10 ) but either way, GOOD JOB, im very impressed ^^
Luckdragon
Luckdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Yup I can get you in the story too! I'll think of a way to get you in. And thanks for reading it Smile

And yaz, why the hate on your bro? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckdragon Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:48 pm

(\_/)
(o.o)
(> <)
( )_( )

can my bunny be in your story?

Luckdragon
Luckdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:03 am

Bunny? :O why

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckdragon Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 am

it feels left out D:
Luckdragon
Luckdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by devildued Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:48 am

Maybe the title was here all along The EwecaClowns, or maybe Ewecaclowns vs. Fomors i dunno just trying to help with ideas
devildued
devildued

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazmine Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:30 pm

he made me angry for something that i forgot lol
but u can still kill him if u put him in which would make sense , cause he basically quit the game . Very Happy
Yazmine
Yazmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani of Machine Wed May 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Btw, you should make a chapter where my characters die.

Just saying.
Mani of Machine
Mani of Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Well, I could do that. I'll think of something

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofzerz Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Teehee. The Story is great! You've really got some talent there, Nouq. Very Happy. Also, read my PM. >_>
Woofzerz
Woofzerz

Reputaiton : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yazmine Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:21 pm

i like the part where izan pulls his hood up , idk but just pictured it to look cool
*waits for the next part* study
Yazmine
Yazmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:57 am

Just an update about the story that no one cares about anymore. The last chapter will probably come out sometime during this next month. By last chapter...I mean I won't be writing any more to it. Its NOT a conclusion chapter, just a continuation of what was planned. The rest of the story is all in your own mind. And if you're wondering why....well I'll explain that when the chapter actually comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3