Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Event.

5 posters

Go down

New Event. Empty New Event.

Post by Nexusz Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:58 pm

I believe that We need a new event as a guild on one specific day every week at a specific set time. I have talked to khayy about this and he said put up a post on the forums and let you guys vote on it. Now i have been a member before alot of you and i left and i came back. I have not bonded with any of you and alot of us dont really know each other and dont do alot of stuff together i feel like once a week at a set day and time we should have weekly events like fishing , pvp , dungeon , COMMERCE , Shadow missions , Arena even rock throwing or something. Please respond to this post and tell me what you think , a couple of you have agreed and i hope this happens so we can all bond and get to know each other and just flat out have fun. I mean it will make the guild much more fun. Thank you guys for your time and i hope you respond so we can get Khayy to do this and we can all have a reason to enjoy the guild a bit more.
Nexusz
Nexusz

Reputaiton : 0

Back to top Go down

New Event. Empty Re: New Event.

Post by Tastycookies Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:30 pm

I think this would be a great idea to have. I also would like to get to know more about everyone in the guild Smile
Tastycookies
Tastycookies

Back to top Go down

Post by nouqnosliw Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Its definitely a good idea. It'll start off slow but I'm sure as time goes on people will know more and more which means more bonding. Lets do it up

nouqnosliw

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlemouse Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Sure why not. Having a bunch of different options is great since we all have different play styles. Would it be a day long thing? or only a couple hours later at night? You also made it sound like it'll be during the week when most of us have work/school and cant get on to play... But it's worth a try.
Littlemouse
Littlemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexusz Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Mouse uhh i meant to say it could be mainly for an hour or 2 and maybe go into like may i say " Overtime" ? If you get it if that makes sense depending on the event. Uhh i meant also weekends. and depends on the set time khayy makes or we agree on
Nexusz
Nexusz

Back to top Go down

Post by abbachoochee Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Just a suggestion, but an easy time to organize could be banquet time.
abbachoochee
abbachoochee

Reputaiton : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down