Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Lottery

Go down

Guild Lottery Empty Guild Lottery

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Yo guys! So I have an idea for a guild lottery and thought I should try and set it in stone. Basically this is how it works:
1. For a certain time period, I will have a shop open with score scrolls. The score scrolls will have a number on them and acts as a code. After this time period, I will accept the code numbers and pile them up for a certain time, lets say 1 day for now.
2. I will then take the codes (hand me back the scroll), and select one main winner (chosen at random). The main prize will most likely be 10k nx.
3. I will then take the codes and select a few other main winners and they will win in game prizes. Things like dyes and whatnot.

Probably be a monthly event. What do you guys think? Shall I do it?
Side notes:
Only one scroll per person. If I find out you buy all the scrolls so no one else can and send in the code, I will not name you winner and will not be able to participate in future rounds.
I do accept donations that can be used for prizes if anyone has items they want to give away. It would help me be able to keep this up for longer (as I'll run outta items to give).
To prevent cheating, winners are not always guaranteed. I go by ALL the scrolls, not just by the ones bought. For example, if there is a scroll left the time I close the shop, it can still be a winning scroll and therefore no winner for that prize. This way, if people buy 2 scrolls to try and increase their winning chances by eliminating a scroll, it won't happen.

Back to top Go down

Guild Lottery Empty Re: Guild Lottery

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Shop will be in Tir Chonaill unless said otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:58 am

Shop will be open from Jan 20 - 24th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content