Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does everyone like this theme? Gimme feedback and let me know what ya think!

2 posters

Go down

How does everyone like this theme? Gimme feedback and let me know what ya think! Empty How does everyone like this theme? Gimme feedback and let me know what ya think!

Post by Darkness137 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:39 am

New guild forum theme, need feedback and suggestions. Also do you guys prefer old theme? ;o

Darkness137
Admin

Reputaiton : -1

Back to top Go down

How does everyone like this theme? Gimme feedback and let me know what ya think! Empty Re: How does everyone like this theme? Gimme feedback and let me know what ya think!

Post by pengeeuin Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:26 am

Looks hawt. Is there a way to make your own themes Question
pengeeuin
pengeeuin

Reputaiton : 0

https://www.youtube.com/MabinogiRAWR

Back to top Go down

How does everyone like this theme? Gimme feedback and let me know what ya think! Empty Re: How does everyone like this theme? Gimme feedback and let me know what ya think!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:29 pm

I personally liked the older version more. Easier to read everything, but this version is nice too

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum