Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Help Wanted] Working on Taming.

Go down

RAWR!

[Help Wanted] Working on Taming. Vote_lcap120%[Help Wanted] Working on Taming. Vote_rcap1 20% 
[ 1 ]
[Help Wanted] Working on Taming. Vote_lcap120%[Help Wanted] Working on Taming. Vote_rcap1 20% 
[ 1 ]
[Help Wanted] Working on Taming. Vote_lcap160%[Help Wanted] Working on Taming. Vote_rcap1 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

[Help Wanted] Working on Taming. Empty [Help Wanted] Working on Taming.

Post by liamj96 Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Ello laydies and gents!

Im currently working on ranking Taming and on its collection journal. Any giants/ giant allied humans: If you want to help by infecting the monsters with mirrage to weaken them that'd be awesome. If anyone finds any Taming Canes or Bait I'd be more then willing to take em off your hands or pay some for them.

Any Cooks: If you made shrimp taming bait (30% Shrimp 37% Sugar 33% Garlic) I'd buy em if you make em Very Happy

Welll... That should be all for now. If I think of anything new I'll let you know. For anyone that helps: Thanks much, and I appreciate any favor big or small very much :3

Peace out mah guildies!

liamj96

Reputaiton : 0

Back to top Go down

[Help Wanted] Working on Taming. Empty Re: [Help Wanted] Working on Taming.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 am

I have an Ancient Taming Cane and I made some shrimp bait. You still working on it?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum